EAHP is committed to ensuring the common training framework project operates to high standards of transparency and proactively reaches out to relevant stakeholder communities to engage them within the framework’s creation.
As part of this commitment, EAHP wishes to share information on its project with interested parties as well as learn from the approaches taken by other professions signalling interest in the creation of a common training framework.
Accordingly, the project has been delighted to convene a series of meetings with:
- the European Specialist Nurses Organisations (ESNO);
- the European Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (EFLM);
- the European Council of the Liberal Professions (CEPLIS);
- the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS); and,
- researchers investigating the potential of a common training framework for healthcare assistants.
EAHP President Joan Peppard, who chairs the CTF working group on communications, said:
“Cooperation between European organisations embarked upon achieving the same or similar visions for their professions is always valuable. We learn much from their thought processes on how to meet the challenges and I believe we can assist others in sharing our approach.
The spirit of collaboration is tangible and I consider our alliance of interest can foster greater partnership to come as we pioneer together this new tool for qualification recognition at the EU level.”