benefits of Implementing CTF
As all EAHP projects, improving patient care was in the centre of all discussions when developing CTF. Implementing CTF will allow European Health systems to advance towards a safer and more advanced delivery of hospital pharmacy services
What are the benefits of implementing CTF for Education Providers?
- Better outcomes for patients as the standards to become a hospital pharmacist have been raised
- Better outcome for patients as CTF will help hospital pharmacy mobility
- Improving knowledge sharing between health systems sharing specialisation
- Increasing the number of hospital pharmacists per hospital
- Better trained hospital pharmacists imply better patient care
- Assurance that quality care will be provided by hospital pharmacists when visiting hospitals from other member countries.
- Improving Clinical Pharmacy